you prepared to lead your company through
the next century?
Are you prepared
to meet the new challenges of creating a cohesive, highly motivated team
Why do some people always win, while others
Why? Why do some people always win?
Why do some people seem to turn everything
they touch to gold?
Why do some parents seem to be so
good with their kids?
Why are some business leaders so
successful with their teams?
Take a few minutes to answer these questions:
- Is your team aware of your dream for the
company; are they enrolled in that dream?
- Do you invest in your employees welfare as well
as the welfare of your customers?
- Is your team able to adapt to the challenges of
new opportunities for growth?
- Does your team trust each other and do they feel
free to contribute toward the company dream?
- Is there a formula for your team to follow to resolve
- Does your team recognize those individuals who contribute
toward the dream?
- Is there an awarenss of what is expected from each
memeber of your team?
- Is there an awarenss ofwhat will happen if expectations
are not met?
- Do your team leaders display a sense of integrity
that others can follow?
- Is your work environment both supportive
- Is there a formula to allow team members to grow
and reach their greatest potential?
Now, ask a few of your team members
to answer the same questions!
Are their answers the same as yours?
Can your team be even better?
Can you afford to not learn more about the Team
Is your team ready for change?